Board of Directors
- Chairman: GM Yang Zhenduo
- President: GM Yang Jun
- Secretary: Fang Hong
President - GM Yang Jun
President's Advisory Board
- Therese Teo Mei Mei
- Angela Soci
- Claudio Mingarini
- Audi Peal
- Pat Rice
- Carl Meeks
- Nancy Lucero
- Establish IYFTCA Training Centers & Schools
- Establish IYFTCCA Regional & National Training HQs
- President: GM Yang Jun
- VP Administration: Fang Hong
- VP Operations/Executive Manager: Pam Boyde
- VP Instructions & Standards: Han Hoong Wang
- VP of Policy: Ray Tom
Divisions of Association
Dept of General Management - Pam Boyde
- Corporate Identity
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing, website/social media
- Association Relations
- Dept of Administration - Fang Hong
- Financial Management
- Certification Issuance
- Certification of IYFTCC Schools
- Yang Chengfu Centers
- Ranking certificates
- Approve applications for new centers and schools
- Approve renewals for certifications and applications?
- Issue personnel letters to inform officers of Assoc status
- Event Coordination
- Dept of Membership - Andy Lee
- Manage memberships
- Membership registry
- Oversee & conduct elections for Instructor and Ranking Committees
Instruction & Standards Division
Dept of Instruction - Han Hoong Wang
- Instructor Committee
- Examination Committee
- Instructor Certification
- Training Standards
- Instructor Registry
Dept of Tai Chi Chuan Teacher Academy - Angela Soci
- Academy Program development & implementation
- Management of Student Records
- Regional & National Headquarters
Dept of Ranking - Pam Boyde
- Ranking Committee
- Ranking Standards
- Ranking Event Management
- Judge Standards
- Judge Training
- Judge Registry
Dept of Documents & Procedures - Ray Tom
- Compilation and editing handbooks
- Review and finalize Association documents
- Archives - Angela Soci
- Video classes
- Online classes
- Offline classes
Duties of the Executive Committee
- The executive committee acts on behalf of the board to support its goals, objectives and decisions. The committee meets more often than the board and can act more quickly and responsively on International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association (Association) matters.
- The executive committee provides organizational direction on behalf of the board and works on all Association matters ranging from strategy planning, operations, policy implementation and development.
- In addition to serving the needs of the board, executive committee members serve the needs of the Association’s directors, instructors and members.
- When Association matters require executive oversight, the executive committee is the committee to address them. When matters do come, the committee’s first decision is to decide if the matter requires the direction and guidance of the president or board.
- Any executive committee member can make a request to the president for a meeting of the entire committee on Association matters.
Association directors, instructors and members may share issues and concerns with the executive committee by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org. All the executive committee members will see the email. Based on a review of the email, the Executive Manager will decide which executive committee member or members will take the lead to address an issue or concern.
Duties of the President as They Relate to the Committee
- Appoints the executive committee members.
- Provides the leadership, direction and vison for the work of the executive committee.
- Convenes and conduct the regular meetings of the executive committee.
- Convenes special meetings of the executive committee to address major issues or concerns as needed.
Duties of the Vice Presidents
Vice President of Administration – Fang Hong
- Oversees the financial affairs of the Association.
- Oversees the Department of Administration.
- Oversees Association events.
- Oversees the Membership Department.
Directors, instructors and Association members who have questions, concerns or issues regarding Association related financial matters, Affiliated Schools, Yang Chengfu Centers, certificates, Association events, or membership are encouraged to contact Fang Hong. email@example.com She will try her best to address your question, concern or issue. If she is unable to find a solution, she will refer you to someone who could help you.
Vice President of Operations/Executive Manager – Pam Boyde
- Assist the president in the general operations and management of the Association.
Communicates regularly with the president on the operations and management of the Association.
Works closely with the president, executive committee and department heads.
Facilitate Association relations between Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Centers, Affiliated Schools, instructors and members.
Oversees the marketing for the Association.
Oversees the publications of Association books and journals.
Directors, instructors and Association members who have questions, concerns or issues regarding Association related operations, management, marketing or publications are encouraged to contact Pam Boyde at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will try her best to address your question, concern or issue. If she is unable to find a solution, she will refer you to someone who could help you.
Vice President of Instruction and Standards – Han Hoong Wang
Oversees the Department of Instruction.
Oversees the Instructors and Ranking Committees.
Oversees the Tai Chi Chuan Teachers Academy.
Oversees the Ranking Department.
Directors, instructors and Association members who have questions, concerns or issues regarding instruction, standards, training, Tai Chi Chuan Teachers. Academy, ranking or the instructors and judges registries are encouraged to contact Han Hoong Wang email@example.com. She will try her best to address your question, concern or issue. If she is unable to find a solution, she will refer you to someone who could help you.
Vice President of Policy – Dr. Ray Tom
Compiles and edits handbooks.
Reviews, edits and finalizes Association documents.
Serves on Association committees.
Directors, instructors and Association members who have questions regarding Association policies, regulations, procedures, guidelines, etc., are encouraged to contact Dr. Tom. firstname.lastname@example.org Because of his familiarity with the policies and handbooks of the Association, he could assist you with your question or concern. If he does not know the answer to your question or concern, he will refer you to a member of the committee who could help you.
Download the PDF HERE